Eriksfiord provides geological services in various ways:
- In some cases, the client sends us data and a work scope, and we present a report with our results.
- Other projects are more interactive, where we meet with client teams in the process of ongoing projects and we help implement results into the client’s workflow.
- Other types of services may require us to be integrated directly in the project team and work as a part of the team in the client offices.
- We also provide training, usually as courses specifically designed for a single client company.
- On request, we provide expert advice in the form of expert witnessing, prospect evaluation for investors, to give independent opinions in the event of conflicts, or to supervise data acquisition on site.
- We also have access to a large network of specialized suppliers to cover wider scoped projects.